Monday, November 5, 2007

My Life, It is a Movie. . .

Wow. What a weird couple of weeks. In a good way. The boy and I have decided to renew our vows on our ten year anniversary. Hah! Some of our friends haven't even figured out that we're married yet. We never had a real wedding or honeymoon (we kind of eloped -- sorry, Mom and Dad!) So we've decided to rectify this and do both. We've done enough events that I don't think a wedding will be too much trouble. (Oooh, I can hear you guys now. . . I'm sure I will look back at this entry in a few years and LAUGH.) I've been hunting around on Etsy to find a nice engagement ring (who wants an icky generic ring?) and I found this:

Isn't it cool? Understated, yet obviously special. It is in my top three for sure. So now I need a dress. Since I just gave mine to Juniper for her wedding in June. I can't think of a better excuse to buy two wedding dresses, can you?

I also wanted to show you this: wallpaper custom tweaked to your wall and decorations. I remember seeing things like this one time at Burning Man (ha ha). I found it on BoingBoing. I am addicted to BoingBoing. Did you know it started in Boulder? Yeah, you probably did.

Here's another BoingBoing find, although the designer I have been watching for a few years:

She has a whole new line out now, but I haven't been able to find the original store where her regular dishes are sold. Anybody know of it? if so, i am definitely registering there for my wedding. That would be some fabulous dinner party-ware.

And guess what else? I quit my full time job! (Like I said...weird couple of weeks.) So now I can put some time into the new Boneflowers online store. I will post details as soon as I can. Let's just say, as a hint, EGGPANTS. Thanks, Andie and Liz!

No comments: