Monday, February 4, 2008

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Okay, okay. You know how showing that you love one child more than another automatically makes you a crap parent? I am back to tell you I AM GUILTY. If websites were children, this blog has been my redheaded step child for at least a month. Because Flash? It takes a long time. I fully admit to lavishing all my love and attention on my other two websites. "What?" I hear you gasping. "There are more?" Yes, people. I now have my portfolio mostly online at www.manitouart.net and I have my steampunk jewelry shop up at boneflowers.etsy.com. I will be adding more pretty things to my Etsy shop every week so check back to see what fabulousness I have for you!

So I should be back to more regular posts here. Really!

"Yes, sweetie, we'll get you a pony as soon as we finish paying for your sister's dance lessons. We promise."

No comments: