Thursday, July 19, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig. . .

Wow. Okay, I had some delusion that I was going to be able to post before today. HAH! Well, you may be happy to learn that I did not actually die in a plane crash on the way back from Jackson, although it was a close-run thing. They had to jump start our plane. I am so not kidding. I wish I was.

On a happy note, I just heard from Platypus Dreams that she is shipping my bear bonnet today. Hurrah! I will post a picture of teh awesomeness when it gets here.

Here is a very grainy picture of the view at dawn outside my hotel:



We had to drive through a part of Yellowstone to get back to the airport in the morning. I had never been there before. People, it is beautiful.




You should all visit before it explodes.

No comments: