Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Obsess Much?

I have found more -- yes, more--fabulous white orbular things. First is White Forest Pottery (thank you Apartment Therapy!)
I absolutely love their collection. Small, imperfect, very delicate. These teeny little vases are my favorite. It reminds me of coral and sponges.


If you are in need of something a bit edgier to kick up the tone of your collection, check out Melabo's shop on Etsy. She makes surreal slipcast figurines that, while not orbular, are certainly cool enough to hang out at Studio 54 with the rest of Andy's girls.




I also found out that Crate & Barrel is rerunning Eva Zeisel's Classic Century dinnerware. I first saw her work at a vintage ceramic shop on Polk St. in SF, and have been lusting over her work ever since. Eva rocks my world -- she is truly the queen of all that is white and orbular. People, she can make a sauce boat look sexy. This gal has some serious talent. I feel an upgrade to my dishes coming soon.

No comments: